First time in Italy! Omni3D lands at Mecspe in Bolognia: stand 28A, PAD29! Ready for Industry 4.0!
Last year we started to work with Davide Baranzoni and its 3Dcut.it in Italy. This is one of the key market for Our 3d printers and this is why we have been searching for a good partner for many Years. We are proud to have a chance to show the power of Industrial 3D Printers.
We will show how to work with ABS, CFPA, GFPA, ASA and other engineering materials at the highest possible level. With higher feeling of 3D printing process, with a higher level of user-friendliness, with higher level of accuracy and repeatability and with the top level of creativity – Omni3D Industrial 3D Systems are able to give you what you need.
At Mecspe we will show Omni3D Factory 2.0 NET our top printer – equipped with:
- Omni3D Cooling System™ – better control over the 3D printing process
- Omni3D Filament Flow Control™ – special algorithm that is calculating the volume of the extruder filament
- Omni3D Head Leveling Control™ and Omni3D Platform Autoleveling System™ – system that makes the printer user-friendly and give you a chance for a better accuracy and repeatability
- Omni3D Web Control™ – the system that gives not only a chance to control the process during but it gives a chance to make statistic and analyze it to make progress and become better every time the 3D printing starts. So come to see how easy is to make the CSV report with the OWC!
We will show you where to use the 3D printer by showing a useful cases from our customers that are :
- Producing of final products
- Shortening supply chains
- Customization of production line
- Customization of products
- …building new earning process…
- And many more
Omni3D 3D Printers are able to meet your requirements.
Come to us and join the real Industrial 3D Printing world!
Stand 28A, PAD29