- Camera for remote viewing of the printing process
- Metal housing construction
- Extruder made of aluminum
- Nozzle temperature 260 ℃
- Multi language system
- Remote management
- Convenient removal of printouts
- Remote preview of printouts
Nozzle temperature 260°C
The maximum working temperature of the extruder is up to 260°C, which makes it possible to print most of the felt types available on the market. Modular construction of the extruder allows for easy disassembly of the heat sink and the nozzle, which makes them easy to clean.
Multi language system
Metal body construction
Made of aluminum alloy, the printer body provides stability and prevents vibration even at printing speeds of up to 100 mm / s. This means that even at these high speeds, high quality and accuracy can be maintained.
Extruder made of aluminum
The extruder is made entirely of high quality aluminum, which makes its operation more stable and precise.
Remote management and remote preview of printouts
The printer can be connected to a local network using a Wi-Fi module and operated directly from a PC. Thanks to the camera located in the printer, it is possible to view the print remotely.
Convenient removal of printouts
A removable, magnetic overlay is placed on the surface of the printing table. Thanks to its high flexibility, it is very easy to remove printouts after work. This operation does not require any additional tools.
- OmniSTART printer
- Power cord
- Filament holder mounted on the housing
- Assembly materials
- FREE: Filament PLA-36 0,5 kg
Insulating cover – a colorless cover that serves as protection for OmniSTART 3D printers. It has 4 transparent plastic walls.
- Library of models for 3D printing
- Mobile application for viewing the printing process
- Accessories for printing and post-processing (putty knife, pliers, set of tools for removing supports)
- PLA-36 biodegradable filament / 3 kg
- Access to the training platform (films, presentations)
- Initial training for teachers (in the form of a webinar)
- Free, dedicated, intuitive OmniSuperSlicer software (unlimited number of licenses)
- Built-in print profiles and filament parameters adapted to the OmniSTART / Omni200 printer
- Maintenance services throughout Poland and telephone support